What is La Tieng?
La Tieng is a traditional dish that appeared in Thai literature. This is not the main dish but more appetizer and basically, it is a small bite with an eggnet wraps around stir-fried shrimp.
How to Make This Thai Dish?
- Pound coriander root, pepper, and garlic together
- Put the mixture into the pan, then add salt, sugar, shrimp
- Stir-fried until it’s cooked and rest it
- Beat 3 eggs and set the low heat on the pan
- Drizzle a beaten egg on the pan in net shape
- Wrap shrimp with an eggnet in a square shape, then add coriander and slice chili on top and serve