How to Make Mango Sticky Rice?
- Washing rice with cold water until water is clear and soaking it in cold water overnight.
- Using straining cloth to drain water from the rice, adding 2 pandan leaves on the bottom of the pot, and steaming for 30 mins until cooked
- Adding ¾ of coconut milk in a pot with 3/4 cup of sugar1/4 Tsp of salt [ low heat]
- Adding the rest of the pandan leaves to a pot and keep stirring coconut milk until sugar melted
- Mixing cooked sticky rice and coconut milk together and covering it for 15 mins
- Making coconut milk sauce on top by using the rest of coconut milk with rice flour and a bit of salt [ low heat]
- Serving sticky rice and ripe mango with coconut milk on top.