What is Pad Gra Prow?
Pad Gra Prow is a well-liked dish in Thailand. It is easy to cook and has a simple but delicious flavor for everyone to enjoy. Recently, it gained popularity from foreigners who have been in Thailand because you can find it in every corner of the streets. This article will show you the easy Pad Gra Prow recipe for everyone to enjoy.
- Cooking Oil – 1Tbsp
- Chopped Garlic – 1 Tbsp
- 5 – 10 Chopped Finger Chili
- Meat (can be Pork, Chicken or beef) – 200 g
- Stock – ¼ cup
- Oyster Sauce – 1 ½ Tbsp
- Fish Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Thai Basil Leaf – 1 ½ cup
Pad Gra Prow Recipe
- Add chopped garlic and chopped chili together into a pan or wok with medium heat.
- Add the meat into the pan and stir-fry it until it is cooked.
- Combine oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and stock.
- Turn off the heat and add Thai basil leaf at the end and quick stir-fried. (Do not cook Thai basil too long)
- In Thailand, People always order Pad Gra Prow with a sunny-side-up egg on top.
Many restaurants/recipes add more veggies like green beans, onion, carrots, and more to this dish. It is not wrong but it is not Pad Gra Prow at all.